We are here to develop your skills, to make you more successful and so make you more money. Encompass bring over 25 years of experience to the training table for you to tap into – to suit your needs and your budget.
Either one to one or gathering the team for a half or full day session, the subject matter is strictly tailored to your company development but is broadly based around key business development issues.
We offer a range of courses covering all aspects of marketing;
- How to write a Marketing Plan – Beginners and Intermediary courses
- Developing your Marketing Strategy to Build Sales
- Marketing Tools for Creativity and Innovation
- Practical Marketing Techniques – getting the client to buy
- Using the ‘write’ Marketing Words – copywriting insights and communication techniques
- How to Market Online & Social Media (this includes an overview session on Linkedin, FB and Twitter, then a half day on each one for those wanting more in-depth training)
With the world pivoting to online as a result of the pandemic, does your business have a robust and dynamic digital strategy to ensure you capture online leads and help you retain existing clients?
Courses are tailored to each businesses needs including considerations of your digital presence, your digital content and online brand strength, and will include some of the following components.
What is a digital strategy and why does my business need one?
Whether new to online or needing to refocus, digital strategy is the starting point
- The new digital landscape
- Changes in buyer behaviour
- Who is talking to my clients
- The future looks Google
- Connecting digital activity to enhancing lead generation
- Creating a digital plan – the building blocks
Your website strategy
Does your website work hard enough for your business?
- Where your website sits in your client journey
- What do your clients want from your website
- Could e-commerce sit within your business
How will your audience find your site – SEO, PPC, Google Shopping, keywords, rankings and competitor searches
- What are your calls to action and why
- The power of Google reviews
Choosing the right social media platforms
Which platforms should be part of your marketing plan and why
- The social landscape: facts and data insights
- Where do your clients and prospects engage
- Where do your competitors score over you
- The platforms explained – Linkedin, Facebook for Business, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram and Tiktok
- Time commitment to get results
- Responsible for social posting, monitoring, replying
- Your social media internal policy
Its all about content
How to plan, ideate and create engaging action-focused content
- The 8 steps from cold prospect to client ambassador
- Words, images, graphics, blogs, white papers and videos, which to use and when
- Broadcast content vs industry and sector related content
- Email campaigns
- Helping your clients and prospects online
- Measuring and reporting
Sessions and format are tailored to your business needs, including one hour or two hour zoom training sessions, interactive workshop format, agreed ‘tasks’ in between sessions where appropriate and face to face where safe social distancing can be achieved.
Management and leadership courses
- Leadership & Management – getting the best from yourself and your team
- Presentation Skills – win more business in meetings
- Communication Skills – internal and external, oral and written, online and offline – tailored to all levels of seniority and job function.
- One to one and team coaching and mentoring.