Less resources but need to recover quickly?
Achieving more results with less resources = a real post COVID19 challenge
This is the conundrum many business owners and managers are facing right now.
As businesses start the long journey back from the impact of COVID-19 the mix of available resources in terms of people/systems/processes vs the urgent need to get back to consistent revenue generation is a ratio seemingly skewed against success.
Owners are acutely aware of the need to protect their existing clients at all costs and just how do they do this?.
Those same precious existing clients may no longer be in business or certainly not operating at pre-COVID-19 levels and that they now need a suite of new clients and how will they find these in the new business landscape?
Coupled with the pivot to online selling, many business owners are grappling with how to develop their business model to include a digital offering.
The list of sales and marketing tasks is simply getting longer and longer each day with very limited human resources available to start the planning process.
So where to start with your marketing and business development and how to best use the resources you have?
At Encompass we are working with business owners and team leaders to
- Cut through all the noise and help them stay very, very focused
- Formulate a forward looking strategy
- Creating a focused marketing activity plan to retain and upsell to existing clients
- Identify those booming sectors which will reap new revenue streams in 2020 and beyond
- Create attention grabbing content and messaging to pull in these target audiences
- Monitor and evaluate what is working best and feedback into the strategy and campaigning
This is a very worrying and confusing time for business owners and SMEs and staying laser focused on marketing activity will bring clarity and return on investment stability in a very short timescale.
If you would like a 30 minute free session to see how and where we could help simply email email@example.com