So the business landscape may just have changed forever.
The pundits range from ‘nothing will ever be the same’ to ‘business will bounce straight back’. Whichever happens, one thing is for sure is that your marketing strategy needs adjusting and re-evaluating.
There are some key questions you are going to have to ask of your business and the way it will operate:
- Will your existing clients even be in business? How can your products and services help them to bounce back and what will they need from you going forward?
- Has the pandemic opened up new opportunities for you or changed distribution channels that you could turn into an opportunity?
- Can you identify and forge new supply chain partnerships that can enhance your current offering or package yourself differently to appeal to a different market?
- How does your online content now need to change to appeal to a discerning audience?
- How does your website and social platforms need to change to offer immediate online ‘pitches’, as face to face selling and networking is gone for the foreseeable future? You may now use product demo’s, video testimonials, downloads and live chats as standard.
Encompass Marketing is here to help you through all these considerations with expert processes and insight.
COVID-19 Marketing Strategy: lets work on your new landscape.